Norwood is our newest facility and we've only just opened the doors. You may notice from these pictures that the environment is a little... empty. We've always enriched the environment with toys and activities particular to each patient, meaning the rooms will quickly fill up with toys and activities for each individual learner. To get a sense of what this might look like, check out the pictures for our New Bedford and Bridgewater facilities.
1) Huge gym space. Unfortunately, due to CoViD, this space will not be utilized until it is safe to do so.
2) Bathrooms. Sanitized after each use and deep-cleaned at the end of every day.
3) These rooms will be the primary teaching rooms for our learners. During CoViD Conscious learning times, these rooms will have limited capacity and likely be sectioned off similar to our New Bedford location.
4) Under normal circumstances, these rooms will be used as office space and as a site for additional services, such as OT, PT, and social skills groups. During CoViD Conscious times, however, these rooms will be used as additional teaching rooms.
5) Kitchen. This will be used in a limited capacity for the time being due to CoViD.
6) Front entrance.
7) Back entrance, with elevator.