Registered Behavior Technician
An amazing behavior tech is needed for some amazing families in Cape Cod! Come work one on one with our fantastic clients, providing ABA services to empower them with language.
The position is for full time but part time hours could be considered as well!
· Free RBT coursework and competency assessment
Frequent BCBA supervision.
· Paid training
· Restraint & seclusion free policy
· Paid holidays
· Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
· 401k + matching
· Company sponsored trip to the Penn State Autism Conference every year
· Ongoing paid training
· Our BCBA's have caseloads of 6-10 clients and are always available during your session
· Provide natural environment instruction (mand training, interruption-transitions procedures, stimulus-stimulus pairing procedures, social group, integration, etc.)
· Conduct Discrete Trial Teaching in the form of Intensive Teaching.
· Management of problem behavior (with direct supervision by a BCBA)
· Careful data collection including Continuous ABC recording, mand trials, Intensive Teaching targets, and more.
· A bachelor's or associate's degree --or-- relevant experience.
· Background in mental health field is preferred.
· Experience with kids is a must. We can teach you all about ABA, but teaching someone how to play with children is a lot tougher.
· It's a very physically active as well as technically challenge position, so make sure you're up to task!
· Ability to pass a background check.
Salary: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Continuing education credits
Opportunities for advancement
Paid sick time
Paid time off
Professional development assistance